Nassau County Board of Elections
Poll Worker Training 2022
Training Video 2 - Affidavits and Court Orders
Date of Birth:
1. Which of the following is a reason that a voter would have to vote by affidavit ballot or court order?
The voter got married and changed their last name
The voter moved within Nassau County
All of the DS200s are in use
2. If a voter was issued an absentee ballot and they want to vote at the polls they must...
Check-in on the Poll Pad and vote on the machine
Get a court order
Vote by affidavit ballot only
3. To make sure an Affidavit Envelope is filled out completely the Inspectors must...?
Do a 6- point check, sign bipartisan inspector initials, write in the T/AD/ED, and the Party of the ballot if it is a Primary Election
Write in the T/AD/ED, phone number, party selection, voter’s email, sign bipartisan inspector initials
Proof that the voter showed the inspector identification
4. Do affidavit ballots need an X in the affidavit box and folded in four?
5. Can an affidavit ballot be cast on the DS200?