Legislator Kevan Abrahams Presents
Trunk or Treats 2020
Co-Sponsor Cedarmore Corp.
Baldwin LIRR Train Station Parking Lot
On Sunrise Highway Between Milburn Ave. and Brookside Ave.
(Set up 10:00am – 11:45am)
Please call 571-2455 for any questions or additional information (Community/Vendors/Parents are welcome)
Due to current COVID-19 precautions the following MUST be strictly adhered to –
- Registered vehicles MUST decorate on site wearing a mask and gloves!
- Trunks must be set up by 11:45 AM.
- No more than 30 cars are allowed to register.
- Each car will have one vacant parking space next to them to ensure social distancing.
- Each registered car will be given a ‘Candy Dropper’ to distribute candy to trunk or treaters.
- All candies must be individually sealed from the manufacturer.
- All candies must be packaged on-site into personal goodie bags.